Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!!!

HaPpY eAsTeR!!!!

So my family is very tradition oriented. Going to Grandma's for the big easter egg hunt for all the little kids is something we always look forward too, especially since it was Kodee's first Easter. She has a ball!!! We went on the easter egg hung, she found her basket, and then of course we had the big kick ball game!! Proud to announce after having a kid, i still have it in me to play and kick some butt ha ha.

This is a picture of me, my cousin Sami and my sister Nikki.
Kodee walking to find her easter basket...her cute little dress!!


Me, Kodee and Casey...The Ninja Family ha ha

Kodee just chillin in the sun, playing with her toys



She thinks she is so awesome...sitting in the big girls chair








4 comments:

  1. How cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so fun!!! I just love Kodee's Easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are a cute little fam. I am glad you found me! Thanks for the invite to your blog.

    ReplyDelete