Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New puppies and kitten

So as you all know i was expecting new puppies. Well that was my mothers day present. After a long morning, she went into labor at 2am and finished at 7 am, we got 3 new beautiful puppies. 2 females and 1 male. They are all doing great and so is Mommy Natcho. She is a very good,protective mom. They are now 2 days old and already growing so fast. I also got a new kitten named Kila. She is darling also. Its pretty busy around her now with the puppies,kitten, and my baby girl...who buy the way turns 1 in 3 weeks. WOW i can't believe it. Well if anyone is interested in a puppy let me know. The male is spoken for...sorry.
This is the day they were born...Just tiny little bugers

From left to right....Male, female, female

Mommy Natcho....she's so cute


You can't tell me there not adorable..wait till the open there eyes and play!!



And finally...this is Ms Kila, awww so stinkin cute!!!



So that sums up my new family and my long weekend!!! Thanks for tuning in everyone!!


1 comment: