Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kodee's birthday pics

So for kodee's 1st birthday we went swimming at the logan aquatic center. All of her cousins were invited and it turned out to be a fun fun day. My cousin Logan took her down the big slippery slide, it scared her but it was so fun to watch. She did love the kiddie pool though. If we even tried to take her out she would FREAK!!! So that means when this dang weather clears up, we will be going swimming again. Here are some pictures of her fun special day!!!!!


She sure does love her birthday cake
This is the sand box that her daddy made her for her birthday. She LOVES it
Kodee and her oma pearce!!!

She is clapping cause she loves her sand box, she approves dad, good work

This is her going down the slippery slide.


This was her actual birthday...she had her cake everywhere

Dig in baby girl
This is her own personal birthday cake!!








2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! What a fun first birthday! Go to the very bottom of my page on the left side there is a link you can click on to change your font. Let me know if you can't find it! To make it different sizes I just highlight the word I want to change and there is a drop down where you can choose the size. (its just in the normal settings for when you post) Let me know if you need my help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashton, I'm glad you found us, I'm so new to this blogging thing, but ya we still live in Logan, living the dream, I guess that's what you say when there's nothing new going on in your life :) You're little girl is beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete