Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures

Ok so these are some random pictures...but they show the latest of my life!!!!
This is our horse Moon....he hurt his leg at the races. It shows his tendons and everything

This is my dog Natcho, she is sleeping in Casey's spot while he is in LA

This is my kirate girl


She loves her robe, she's the big dog when she wears it




Mamushka, my russian baby




Isn't this precious




She was sitting on the fence all by herself, what a big girl






She loves her daddy



Mommy and baby elephant, isn't is so cute, i just want to roll it around ha ha.




Hi everyone...i see you




She is a big time poser...in the dog kennel


Ya....goofball




This is her halloween costume


Isn't this the cutest outfit


I straightened her hair. look how freakin long. And this was over a month ago


1 comment:

  1. Yay..You updated! Kodee is so big and so cute!! I love all the pictures. Good luck on the upcoming race!

    ReplyDelete